Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 32

Well it's apparent I fell off the wagon a bit...like everyone talk about a hectic life.  I've been doing pretty good, no I haven't.  I have stayed about the same in regards to weight but had gone out of town and ate pizza one night and mashed potatoes the next.  I didn't eat much of it though, but my goodness my body was not liking me.  I had to go to bed early both nights as I had the worst stomach cramps.  Anyway, I really need to cut the dairy and start watching the fat and I think I will definitely lose a lot more.  However, eating low carb has become my normal and I have almost forgot what it was like to eat low protein.  And when I think about pasta, bread, etc. I remember the weekend of pizza and potatoes and how terrible I felt.

So I continue on this journey and it's time to get this under control.....

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff here. The information and the detail were just perfect. I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. Great job on this.

    paleo recipes

    Paleo diet

    paleo guide

    ReplyDelete