Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just another day

Well a few of us went out for supper last night to a mexican restaurant and ate a meal that wasn't very paleo.  But before we left I was so nervous and anxious and had to do a little self talk about how ridiculous this is, there is always going to be "something".  So I had my meal with an alcoholic  drink and had frozen yogurt afterwards.  Felt bad at first than just realized one meal a week is moderation, and some say that's good to speed up metabolism.  Who knows but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  I woke up today and had a couple eggs and an orange, back on track and that's the way to do.  I can eat a nonpaleo diet just as long as its in moderation.

I'm going to the gym later on today and am thinking of trying Zumba.  I don't like uncomfortable situations and that is exactly what it will be but I'm also trying to push myself cause I want to find an exercise that I enjoy.  We'll see how daring I get!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Came across your blog today. I recently started following the primal blueprint. Are you aware of it? very similar to paleo, but with less emphasis on chronic cardio. I'll be following your blog and wish you the best success. You can do this! :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete