Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh my oh my

I never did zumba last week. I got a bit scared and went and did 90 minutes of cardio instead.  I worked out pretty good this week, I think four times or so.  You'd think I'd be down a lot but only 1 pound this week for a total of five.  I know, I know thats good.  Hey at least I'm not going up five. I try to remind myself weight doesn't come of quick and even though its just five pounds i've noticed changes in my body and i'm in better health by exercising.  Today i actually got up early and went to a weight lifting class at the gym.  Oh my, that hour of class was worse than all my workouts combined.  I'm almost guaranteed I will not be walking tomorrow.  But its good because I hate lifting weights and by doing this I work all muscle groups. My goal is to try stick it out and do it once a week for now.    Being there's only a week left in January I don't think I am going to meet my goal weight, but thats okay.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up :)
    I've been wanting to try Zumba. They have it at my gym, but I always stick to the exercise equipment. Maybe I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paleo Diet is basically what our ancestor used to eat millions of years ago,
    before agriculture came into existence . It is also referred as “Hunter’s Food” as they used to gather it from here and
    there by hunting animals or collecting from plants and trees paleo diet

    ReplyDelete