Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slowly but surely

As of last week my weight is down a total of seven pounds!  It's so slow but I have also been terrible about eating fruit, way too much fruit.  So I am trying to cut down to see if that speeds things up.  However it's getting to be that time of the month so I'm sure Ill gain or wont lose this week.  I've continued to go to the weight lifting class about twice a week.  After the first time, I was miserable.  I couldn't do stairs let alone hardly walk.  But after about five days I was back to normal and have gone back three more times.  I get a bit sore but not to the extent its affecting my everyday life.  I can almost say I enjoy going to class.  My short term goals need to cut back on fruit and maybe even start a food journal (still have one when i did WW).  Not only can I track but gives me ideas for things to eat. For the most part I and my husband have been doing pretty good.  His weight loss is a lot fast, like 20 pounds this month!  Hard to look at my 7 but just need to stay positive.  I also think I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel of winter.  It has been sooo harsh, who can be active when its thirty below out.  So once it gets nice out I'll be more active with walking the dogs and doing yard work.  I cant wait!!!  So long for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment