Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/21/10 First Day

First day of a dramatic life change.  I was a huge carb eater, and didn't eat much meat as I don't enjoy cooking my any means.  So when my husband encouraged me to eat this way with him I figured I could do a meal but would fail, on top of I'm kind of skeptical.  We read Robb Wolf's book and my husband "E" is big into research and science and provided me with more facts.  I figured I would give it a try but it's not going to work.  Keep in mind I'm still eating dairy and I'm trying to rid myself of Diet Dew and artificial sweeteners...this is going to be a work in progress. So Day 1....Woke up and ate scramble eggs with bacon and fresh mushrooms and didn't feel like I ate anything.  Got to work and all I could do was watch the clock and count the hours until lunch, I was so tired.  Lunch game, no Olive Garden but leftover steak, broccoli, and an apple.  After eating I had to congratulate myself as I had made it 5 hours on this Paleo plan.  Well I dragged on through the day.  Talk about tired despite the diet dew.  I think the only thing that got me through the day was knowing I was having taco salad for supper, no chips of course.  Had apple for snack.  I felt good but still so tired, fell asleep before 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment