Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/22/10 Day 2

Planning, planning, planning...there is nothing convenient about eating this way.  Especially who me who is not a meal planner and doesn't like to cook, that's why I would usually skip breakfast and eat out for lunch then E would make supper.  Now I have to plan two meals, ugghh.  Well same breakfast, and brought left over taco salad for lunch.  Today I'm starting to think this isn't bad and I might be able to do it. Got home after work and was talking to E about our days and eating.  Just in 24 hours I have realized a huge change (keep in mind I analyze everything, he doesn't and he regularly eats this way), I'm not on a roller coaster ride of feeling full and starving, I stay pretty leveled out, although I still feel a bit fatigued.  But I haven't really been craving carbs yet, which is a huge surprise.  He talked about how he doesn't crash in the afternoon and a light bulb went off...either do I!  Well we had KFC double downers and chicken wings for supper, and I was satisfied.  I still need to work on limiting my pop but that is going to be a work in progress.  Well E leaves tomorrow for the weekend so I am on my own.  If I can make it through the weekend I will survive.  However, I feel so much better that I think I'll be okay.  I don't miss the feeling gross bloated irritated stomach.  I do need to get back to the gym.  Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment