Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 6

I really need to quit weighing myself everyday. I've lost about 3.5 pounds which is great and I'm excited but disappointed on the other side.  I know this is going to take time and 3.5 is really actually a lot especially since I have not been doing much exercise.  However today I did an hour of cardio!!!  I really wanted to quit after a half hour of walking but then I thought about the pictures I took of myself and kept going but I did some intervals of running and also cranked the incline way up.  It's a good start.

At work today we had a meeting and there was so many bagels and cream cheese.  Of course I didn't have any.  Then a friend who knows I'm on this new eating plan asked "Doesn't bug you to be the only one in this room not eating these delicious bagels?"  Keep in mind this friend has such stomach problems, but eats a high carb low fat diet.  I just responded, if you knew how great I felt you'd understand, no it doesn't bug me at all.  And thats the truth.  I said that before when on weight watchers but I was lying and trying to convince myself I didn't want that food when really that's all I could think about.  I've really been impressed with myself.

My only complaint again was a terrible night of sleep...this has got to change.  Other than that I'm still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment