Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/24/10 Day 4

Woke up at 7:30 this morning, I was awake and ready to start the day.  I actually laid in bed thinking what is going on with me, I should be sleeping for a couple more hours and I never wake up feeling refreshed.  Another change I am noticing.  I am such an analyzer that I wish I knew exactly what was happening.  Unlike yesterday, I have my meals planned.  I made my chicken and it was okay, remember I am not the cook.  I had that, a couple carrots and some cauliflower.  I find it so weird that I am eating less but not feeling hungry.  It is also very weird why I'm not craving carbs, because before Thursday there would be days that I wouldn't eat any protein and now it doesn't bug me.  However, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I'm having taco salad tonight for supper as then I can bring left overs for lunch tomorrow.  Then spaghetti using spaghetti squash for supper.  Things have changed so dramatically I almost feel like a new person.

I always watch the Biggest Loser and see everyone having "emotional breakthroughs", I often wonder if I will ever have one.  I admit I have things that I haven't really dealt with and things I keep to myself but I cannot say that made me the way I am today.  I also can't say I'm overweight because I eat when I'm bored, emotional, etc.  As of now I ate because it tasted good.  Maybe along this journey I'll find my breakthrough.

Well like I said yesterday, I took pictures.  Looked at them again and couldn't believe that is me, I still can't believe it.  In looking at them, I realized I technically have 100 pounds to lose however I don't think I could ever get there so I'm looking at losing about 70.  It will be hard to do but it is realistic.  Holy, I have a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just wanted to pop by and say best of luck, and it sounds like you are doing great! I was never a big carb eater, but the first few days were the hardest for me. So it's great that you are sailing right along so early! It may be that you are not craving because you are giving your body what it really wants--nourishment, instead of well...crap! :-) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete